Opportunity in CIPLA as Tablet Packing Officer - 50 Openings
Cipla known for its innovative pharmaceutical products backed by latest in technology and creative marketing practices, is enjoying a commanding position among the top pharma companies in the country.
Several specialised therapeutic divisions and promising new products have been launched and many more are in the pipeline.
Post: Tablet Packing Officer - 50 Openings
- Responsible for activities carried out in packaging department
- Involved in packing of solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules.
- Experienced on handling of various packing machineries.
- To ensure that the packing operations are carried out as per CGMP regulations.
- Handling and proper utilization of manpower.
- To ensure that products are packed and stored according to the appropriate documentation.
- To approve the instructions relating to production operations and ensure their performance
- To ensure calibrations are done at regular intervals
- Involved in BPAR requisition according to production planning
- Maintaining current good documentation procedures.
- Rising packing material requisition according to production planning.
- Candidate Should be B Pharma/M Pharma
- Should have 2+ year of experience in tablet packing
- Should have good communication skills
- Experienced on handling of various packing machineries
- Should have worked in regulated Plant
- Should have Audit exposure
Education: B.pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: packaging
Apply at, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.