Job as manager-QC in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: manager-QC : microbiologist
* Conduct site audits.
* Preparation of audit report and CAPA resolution follow up and compliance.
* Re-inspection of sites where CAPA has critical and major observations.
* Help in Standardization in material specification of raw and packing material specification of raw and packing material.
* Enabling the MM department to understand the impurity standards and profiling of material.
* Resolving quality issues with existing suppliers by providing technical assistant to MM.
* Conducting periodic checking of critical packging materials suppliers.
* Resolving specification issues faced during alternate vendor development.
* Coordinate with plant QA in case of any change in the impurity profile, process etc.
Age : 35-40 YRS
Qualification: Phd. / Msc. (Microbiology)
*Current Position of the candidate should be min Executive.
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: Ph.D, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.