Work as Marketing Manager in Biocon | High Profile Job
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Marketing Manager - HC/JC/697/2011
* Heading the marketing function of Oncology division
* Strategy planning and execution for niche brands in Oncology
* Effective KOL management and creating KOL networks
* Brand Plans, Product Positioning Strategy, Clinical Inputs, Campaigns, etc.
* Training of field force during cycle meetings, zonal meets
* Analyzing the future trends in Market
* Managing a dynamic brand management team.
10+ years of rich experience in marketing pharma with niche therapeutic segments Stable career path with series of success stories Man management skills.
Experience: 10-16 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc(HONS), MBA, MBBS
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 20th December, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.