Translational health science technology institute invites for Ph.D Programme at Osaka University, Japan
TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. THSTI has been developed as a part of the interdisciplinary Health biotech Science cluster to be located at Faridabad which is a part of the National Capital Region. The Institute is being mentored by globally recognized National Institute of Immunology (NII) and the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Science and Technology (HM-HST).
Ph.D. Programme in Biomedical Science at the Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Japan
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) invites applications from Indian citizen for Ph.D programme at Osaka University, Japan for the academic year 2013. Applicants will be screened for compliance at THSTI, and then interviewed by THSTI selection committee. Details of the Interdisciplinary Program for Biomedical Sciences (IPBS) are available at the Osaka University official website (med.osaka-u.ac.jp/index-e.html).
* Candidates must hold (or expect to complete by September 30, 2013) a Master’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Science or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
* Valid TOEFL (≥600) or IELTS (≥6.5) score.
Documents to be submitted to THSTI:
* Cover letter, CV, recent passport size photograph and a statement of scientific intent and ability.
* Letters of recommendation from academic only. (at least two)
* All academic transcripts/records from high school to post-graduation. (10th to Master’s)
* A copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Important notes for applicants:
* Incomplete applications will be rejected. Revision of applications once submitted is not permitted.
* Please do not submit original documents with the application. Submitted documents will not be returned.
* Initial screening for candidates will take place at THSTI. Final selection will be carried out jointly by THSTI and Osaka University at THSTI.
* Accepted students will be students of Osaka University and will receive funding from Osaka University.
For applications, please send the above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2012.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited at THSTI for an interview for the final selection.
TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
(An autonomous institute of Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
496, Udyog Vihar, Phase-III, Gurgaon -122016 (Haryana), India
Recruitment Notice No. : THS/RN/20/2012
See All Other Scholarships in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.