Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University invites Ph.D Programme
Since inception, Siksha 'O’ Anusandban Deemed University has been imparting quality education to its students through various constituent institutes with an objective to promote professional education, training, research & development in diverse fields.
The University has been accredited with A grade by National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) of UGC in view of its overall performance. All eligible programmes have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICIE, Govt, of India. The University also accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) and certified with ISO 9001:2000 by URS, United Kingdom.
Research scholar for January 2013 session will be admitted in the following discipline and area. The number of intended intake is also mentioned against each discipline.
Chemistry(4): Solution Chemistry, Thermodynamics & Electrochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry , Environmental Chemistry, Polymer Nano-composites, Nano materials Synthesis of Transition metals oxides and hydroxides of nanoscale of nanosize and application.
Extraction of non – ferrous metals, Electro leaching, Time-resolved Resonance Raman and density functional theory (DFT)
* M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Pharma. / M.Phil / MBA /PGDM(AICTE approved)/ MHMCT / MHA / LLM / MD / MS / MDS / M.Sc. (Nursing). In relevant discipline with a minimum of 6.75 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60 percent of marks in aggregate.
* B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm./MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.75 or 70 percent and above marks in aggregate and one publication in a reputed national journal and one in reputed international journal with minimum work experience of 2 years. In case of Scientist or researcher from National Laboratories / industry and with more than 10 years of research experience and with two papers one in National Journal and one in International journal, the requirement is 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent in aggregate.
* MBBS / M.Sc. (Medical Science) / BDS with 6.75 CGPA or 60 percent marks.
* M.Sc. In Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biotechnology and other related disciplines with CGPA 6.75 or 60 percent marks in aggregate.
* M.A. in English / Economics/ Library and Information Science / Literature with CGPA 6.25 or 55 percent of marks.
- Acquisition of fundamental and in-depth knowledge in the field of research.
- Training in the application of research methods so as to develop skills and capabilities.
- To achieve such objectives, this research program shall ensure the following
- To bring out excellence in higher education to improve the quality of academic practices to build research capability of faculty members
- To inculcate the sprit of research and enquiry among the professionals.
Find more Information on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.