Area Sales Manager require in Synergy Diagnostics | All India Level
Synergy Diagnostics pvt Ltd, a Bio-pharmaceutical company, with the Largest range of human blood plasma derived bio-pharmaceutical products, used in the prophylaxis & treatment of various life-threatening conditions.We are basically in to Sales & Marketing of imported products Manufactured from Human Blood. Products manufactured are injectable & critical care products.
Post: Area Sales Manager
1) Promote and sell the whole range of Products & Responsible for managing the sales team.
2) Review with customers monthly sales (vs. yearly target, vs. last year, by product) and take appropriate action to reverse any sales decline.
3) Co-ordinate & work with the Regional Manager for promotional programs for individual outlets outside other national marketing programs in order to achieve the required sales.
4) Gather competitors’ info (promotions, launches, organization changes, etc) and to update the sales force and manager.
5) Plan the sales visit in advance and to discuss with the Regional Manager & Sales Head the route, purpose, and to follow up previous week outstanding and have a weekly review before setting out for sales visits.
6) Coordinate with distributor sales reps/delivery personnel to ensure smooth functioning of both and report to distributor any deviations from agreed norms.
7) Provide market/sales feedback and complete all necessary reports within the stipulated time frame.
Educational qualification Required: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA (marketing)
Should have handled 3 or more people.
Experience in Pharma :- 2.5 years – 10years
Salary :- Best in Industry.
Delhi - South,North-West,East-Central
Ambala,Hissar,Faridabad, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mandi, Karnal
Kolkata- North-Crl, South, Burdwan.
Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur.
Bangalore,Mangalore, North Karnataka.
TVM, Cochin , Calicut,Kanoor
Hyderabad , Other, Coastal.
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
End Date: 17th Nov, 2012
Interested candidates can send CV’s to mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call on 022-41424040
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.