Job as Key Account Manager in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Key Account Manager - HC/JC/1546/12
1. Responsible for sales in potential institutes and nursing homes for the interventional Cardiology portfolio.
2. Identifying CATH Labs/ ICCUs where the products are being used.
3. Meeting Interventional Cardiologists, Intensivists, Cardiologists and any Physicians who are a part of the team which performs interventional procedures and follow-ups.
4. Manages detailing & product discussions with these customers, customer education, retail audits and monitors distribution system.
5. Identifying the number of PCI / PTCA / CABG performed in the institute.
6. Gather in-depth knowledge about the customers prescribing habits, preferences and the reasons for the same.
7. Providing regular feedback about the market, customers, and conversions to the ABM- Key Accounts and HO.
Candidate Profile: Good communication. Good scientific understanding. Good territory knowledge. Result Orientation.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 27th December, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.