Opportunity to work in Epsilon Pharmaceuticals as Packaging Executive - FR&D
Incorporated in November 1998, Epsilon Pharmaceuticals Private Limited is located at Jedcherla SEZ, near Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. With the advantage of location and a team comprising of experienced scientists and qualified professionals, Epsilon has robust infrastructure and broad technological strengths, capable of manufacturing a wide range of steriles in Oncology segment and also prescription drugs for its clients on contract basis.
As part of the company’s strategy to also formulate new molecules, a continuous process of research and development is undertaken at Epsilon by scientists. Parallely, Epsilon Pharmaceuticals is also forging alliances with multi-nationals in Europe, Latin America, African countries who have evinced keen interest in the company.
Post: Assistant Manager Packaging Development - FR&D
1. Identify and suggest a right kind of packing material after through research
2. Should analysie the innovator pack and report the same
3. Should design the art of primary, secondary packing method and the lable with coding
4. Should be aware of regulatory requirements of packing
5. Design and evaluate machine/change part drawings
6. Should be converasant with SAP/ERP/SCADA module
7. Should have worked in formulation development
Candiates must have sterile experience, Oncology and from Liquid Injectables only
Experience: 5-8 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Packaging
End Date: 22nd Jan, 2012
Salary: 3-5 lakhs
Apply / Forward Your Resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.