TotipotentRX Cellular Medicine™ is a private company based in Los Angeles and New Delhi having experience in developing, licensing, managing, and publishing pre-clinical and early phase human clinical trials specific to the use of autologous and allogeneic cells for regenerative medicine applications, including the healing of damaged tissues and/or organs. Our company conducts human clinical trials in accordance with cGCP guidelines with a staff of specially trained managers, quality engineers, technical personel, and advisors having expertise in the field of regenerative medicine, from basic through clinical research. Our advisory board is composed of leading physicians and clinical researchers licensed to practice medicine in the United States of America and/or India.
Post: Clinical Scientist I - Cell Therapy
Our new state of the art cGMP Cell therapy facility seeks highly motivated, intellectually curious, passionate and independent scientists to join our research team.
Perform duties as a Ph.D. level scientist in the clinical cellular therapy program and GMP laboratory of TotipotentRX.
Position:The position is in the field of regenerative medicine (clinical research) and stem cell biology, and is a great opportunity for a motivated individual interested in gaining experience, technical expertise and a publication record for a career in cutting edge research.?
Functional Duties:Supervise and directs all work activities of the Cell Therapy GMP manufacturing department. Supervises daily and routine lab duties to ensure that cliient/physician/hospital requirements are met. Maintains the operations of the Cell Therapy manufacturing department per GMP Standards, DCGI Regulations, and U.S. FDA requirements and based on customer requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS (KRAs)
1. Design, development and optimization of cell therapy protocols per international standards.
2. Exercise technical competency in the design, execution and interpretation of stem cell experiments that contribute to project strategies.
3. Make detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results.
4. Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses. - Excellent writing skills in english required.
5. Contribute to project process within his/her scientific discipline. Investigates, creates and develops new methods and technologies for project advancement.
6. Maintain high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature. May participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals.
7. Use professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
This position reports to the Director, Laboratory and Clinical Research Affairs, TotipotentRX Centre for Cellular Medicine.
Education and Experience
The position is in the field of regenerative medicine (clinical research) and stem cell biology, and is a great opportunity for a motivated individual interested in gaining experience, technical expertise and a publication record for a career in cutting edge research.?
We are seeking PhD-level scientists with a background in cellular/developmental biology or immunology. The candidates must have at least 2+ years of research experience in an academic or R&D environment. Post-Doctoral experience is preferable as is GMP compliance.
Demonstrated Intellectual Performance:
Successful candidates must have a commitment to the field of regenerative medicine as demonstrated by publication authorship.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 29th Nov., 2011
Forward Your CV at, [email protected]
See All B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts Bangalore Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database