Moksha Biosciences is a Hyderabad Based Contract Research Organization to Support Global and Indian Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies in their Preclinical, Bio analytical and Clinical Development programs. Our training Division, Moksha Institute of Fundamental Research (MIFR), is offering corporate training for industrial people in clinical development programs
We also offer job relevant academic projects in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Drug Designing and SAS with Clinical Research.
1) Bioinformatics projects
2) QSAR and Docking projects
3) Molecular Modeling and CADD projects
4) SAS with Clinical trials projects
5) Pharmacoinformatics projects
6) Biomarkers and protein modeling projects
7) SAS with Biotechnology projects
8) SAS with Bioinformatics projects
9) SAS with Genomics projects
10) New Drug Discovery and design projects in following diseases
a) Tuberculosis b) Malaria c) Aids d) Diabetics-II e) Parkinson’s f) Brest and Brain Cancer g) Alzheimer’s disease h) Eye disorders I) Hypertensive disorders j) Inflammation k) Cardio vascular disorders and many more……….
B.Tech/M.Tech (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics).
Msc (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Organic chemistry and all Life sciences).
B.pharm/M.pharm, BHMS, BAMS, BDS, BSC (all Life science).
PhD, Research scholars.
Accommodation: paying guest/hostels will be assisted and charges will be born by the candidate himself/herself and it will be around 2000/- to 2500/- per month.
For further discussions send mail to
3rd Floor, Prashanth Complex
Above Madhura sweets, Opp: Venkatadri theatre
Dilshuknagar, Hyderabad, Ph. 9959861177