Eisai Inc. is a U.S. pharmaceutical subsidiary of Tokyo-based Eisai Co., Ltd., a research-based human health care (hhc) company that discovers, develops and markets products throughout the world. Established in 1995, Eisai Inc. began marketing its first product in the United States in 1997 and has rapidly grown to become an integrated pharmaceutical business with sales of approximately $3.9 billion in fiscal year 2009 (year ending March 31, 2010).
Post: Scientist/Sr. Scientist - 2 openings
* Should be responsible for new synthetic route of NCE.
* Responsible for new synthetic process development of early stage molecule.
* Characterization of NMR, IR etc.
* Good in literature survey.
* Responsible for organic process development.
Should be a doctorate or post graduate in organic/medicinal chemistry.
Should have minimum 3-7 years of Experience.
Good in literature survey.
Strong interpretational skills.
Required from Top Indian Pharmaceutical Industries.
Exp: 3-6 years
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: RnD
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database.