Job as Executive-F&D
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and consumer products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
Shalina Healthcare is privately owned and part of the Shalina Group, which has been operating in Africa for nearly thirty years. The Shalina Group is headquartered in Dubai and we have operating offices in London, Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana and Central African Republic. We employee over five hundred people worldwide. Aside from healthcare, our major operations are Shalina Resources, a minerals company located in the DRC
This person will be responsible for all activities related to formulation development and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities:
• Carrying out development experiments in the lab for the new products after receiving Product Development Request Form from marketing dept.
• Carrying out new products as well as existing products stability study as per ICH guideline.
• Scaling up trials at locations for production of developed formulations.
• Validation of first three production batches & processes involved in smooth transfer of products to manufacturing dept. Validation of three batches for the change in manufacturing process RM or primary packing material
• Analysis of formulation related market complaints & compliance.
Should be self motivated and professional
Experience: 2-3 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D