Work as Executive/Jr Executive - Production in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Executive/Jr Executive - HC/JC/2635/2013
1. To carryout the day to day production activity, and achieve the production targets.
2. To ensure that all production `activities are carried out in compliance with the cGMP requirements.
3. To follow the health and hygiene and safety requirements.
4. To strictly adhere to the standard operating procedures and documentation practice.
5. To record and maintain the daily report .
6. To take charge of all the production activity of the shift and coordinate with the other colleague in the department in different shifts.
7. To coordinate with the different department QA, QC , warehouse and Maintenance for achieving the day to day production targets.
8. To ensure that the equipments, instruments and area are validation and calibrated as per the schedule .
9. To coordinate with Engineering Department for planned preventive maintenance of the production equipments.
10. To carry out the process as per the standard protocols and validated process.
11. To train the subordinates and maintain the training records as per the procedures.
12. To plan for the monthly production plan in coordination with superiors and planning department.
13. To plan the weekly and day to day production activity in coordination with the subordinates and superiors.
14. To report and document incidents, accidents or any deviations immediately to the superiors.
Experience: 4-6 Years
Education: B.Pharm, BSC(HONS), M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 30th May, 2013
Job Code: HC/JC/2635/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.