Career opportunity as Professor, Associate Professor, Assitant Professor in NMIMS
The vision of NMIMS University is to define the 21st century technological and management research. Hence the goal for NMIMS University is to encourage excellence in research and publication activities. Research is a precursor to discovery and innovation. The University systems survive on the strength of research i.e. knowledge creation and dissemination system. Realities of the modern world demand interdisciplinary research or research that cuts across the traditional boundaries of discipline.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Pharmacy: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry /Biotechnology, Quality Assurance
i. Essential :
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of ten years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Associate or equivalent grade;
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy; and
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of five years at a senior level comparable to Associate Professor / Reader,
iii. Desirable :
1. Teaching, industrial research and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R & D projects in industry;
4. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
5. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R & D, consultancy and related activities.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.