Admission to Full-time PhD Programme under TEQIP-II & Institute scheme, 2013-14 in National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
The National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (formerly Regional Engineering College, Durgapur), was established by an Act of Parliament in 1960 as one of the eight such colleges aimed to function as a pace setter for engineering education in the country and to foster national integration.It is a fully-funded premier Technological Institution of the Government of India and is administered by an autonomous Board of Governors.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Full-time PhD research scholars under TEQIP-II, CoE (TEQIP II) & Institute scheme with fellowship in various disciplines and categories.
1 Biotechnology (OP/OB/SC/ST)
2 Chemical Engineering (OP/OB/SC/ST)
3 Chemistry (OP/OB/SC/ST)
4 Civil Engineering (OP/OB/SC/ST)
5 Computer Application (SC)
6 Electrical Engineering (OB/SC/ST)
7 Electronics & Communication Engineering (OB)
8 Earth & Environmental Studies (OB)
9 Humanities & Social Sciences (English/ Economics/ Management) (OP/OB/SC/ST)
10 Information Technology (OP/OB)
11 Management Studies (OP/OB/ST)
12 Mathematics (OP/OB/SC/ST)
13 Mechanical Engineering (OP/OB/SC/ST)
14 Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (OP/OB/ST)
15 Physics (OP/SC)
1. M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech. level from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university
2. B. Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ B. Arch/ B. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 7.0 CGPA or 65 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university
3. M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MA/ MBBS/ BDS in relevant discipline with at least 6.0 CGPA or 55 percent marks or equivalent in aggregate from a recognized institute or university/ government open university
4. ICWAI/ CA with a graduation degree in any discipline.
5. The minimum CGPA/marks shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 percent in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories.
6. To be considered for Full-time Research Scholar with fellowship, a valid GATE score/ NET qualification is mandatory as per MHRD norm for candidates not having M. Tech./ M.E. degree.
7. Qualifying in NET is mandatory for post graduate (M. Sc/ MA/ M. Com., etc.) candidates in non-engineering/technology disciplines.
Above eligibility is minimum requirement only. Good academic career and higher qualification will higher qualification will be preferred and mere eligibility shall not ensure a call for admission test and/or viva voce. A screening of applications will be made and only the short-listed candidates will be called for admission test and/or viva voce. There shall be a further screening after the admission test. All clauses in the PhD regulations of the Institute, posted in the Institute website, shall be applicable for the admission process.
For More Info Go Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.