Freshers M.Pharm/M.Sc invited for post of Global Regulatory Affairs Labeling Professional I and II @ Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Global Regulatory Affairs Labeling Professional I and II
Job Purpose :-
Independently handle and supervise other GLMs, Global Labeling (GL) category activities, liaise with Research and Development (R&D) Global Line Functions (GLF), regional or country Regulatory Affairs (RA) organizations in the development and execution of global Product Information (PI) documents for the projects.
• Global Product Information: create and maintain regulatory compliant, competitive and up to date global labeling documents and support other GLMs on labeling activities.
• Execute the development of Core Product Information (cPI) documents: Core Safety Information (CSI), Core Data Sheet (CDS), Core Patient Information Leaflet (cPIL), Basic Succinct Statement (BSS), regional Summary of Product Characteristics (rSmPC); and their implementation to the local/national PIs.
• Manage all other relevant PI documents for all product categories. Review, comment and provide professional support for all PI documents with authoring and with global labeling expertise.
• Present proposed changes in global product information documents to the GLC for review and approval.
• Liaize, lead, discuss, and negotiate (as necessary) with R&D categories, R&D Category Regulatory Leaders (GRL), GRA categories and GRA regions, GLFs and country RA (CO RA) to ensure timely implementation of global labeling changes in core and local product information, and ensure international consistency and compliance with the cPI documents.
• Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR): Provide high quality and timely global regulatory input to PSURs for assigned product categories, and follow up on potential cPI commitments in PSURs.
• Independently address Health Authority/affiliate Questions related to PI Documents.
• Contribute to special assigned activities and projects within the team or represent GRA in cross-functional assignments & projects, as necessary.
• Supervise other junior labeling team members in performing the task.
• Support Regulatory Intelligence Team to collect, interpret and distribute relevant information. Maintains a general knowledge of regulatory requirements for all countries supported.
Background (State the required education, experience level, and competency profile)
Postgraduation in life sciences, Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences, or PhD in Life Sciences.
Experience: 0-4 years
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D - lifesciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 97553BR
THIS POST MAY OPEN FOR SHORT SPAN OF TIME. APPLY ASAP. IF YOU WILL REDIRECTED TO BLANK PAGE, IT MEANS RECRUITER GOT ENOUGH CVs.
END DATE: 17th May, 2012
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.