Head Bio - Studies Require in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Head - Bio Studies
• Identify the advancements in the field of bio studies
• Keep abreast with the new technologies in this field related to in-vitro tools, study protocols, study design, statistical techniques for prediction of Bio outcome and bioanalytical
• Convert academic research excellence into industrial practices
• Handle the cost and time aspects of Bio studies of the new product
• Identify premier research institutions and scientists and interface with them in the relevant areas regularly.
• Leverage their technology in the best possible manner
• Ensure smooth functioning of the BAT (Bioequivalence Assurance Team)
• Ensure appropriate pilot bio studies to be conducted on time for pivotal biosuccess
• Train the teams in specific areas
• Support the PDTs throughout the development of the product
• Look for opportunities to handle present and future technological challenges
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.