Vacancy for post of Manager – Direct to Patients at Piramal Diagnostic
Piramal Diagnostic Services Piramal Diagnostic Services offers a full range of clinical diagnostic services. It is the largest player in this field and operates 90 centres spread across 57 locations in India.
Piramal Diagnostic Services serves all segments in this business and is the leader in each. Some of the best doctors in the fields of radiology and pathology work with this organisation. The aim of Piramal Diagnostic Services is to be present, in the next two years, in all cities with a population of 1 million or more.
Post: Manager – Direct to Patients
Marketing of OTC products min 1.5 years – pharma OTC or non pharma Below the line or activation experience
- Strategy Creating models for marketing, sales and distribution of OTX products, generating & evaluating ideas, creating pilots, reading the pilot, national roll out plan
- Marketing Creating the national roll out plans, promotional material for the plan, monthly & cyclical budget allocation, A:S management
- Sales Designing sales and review processes for the operations, responsible for sales targets – monthly, cyclical and annual.
- Business Development Ideating and evaluating ideas for new business channels, products, conducting appropriate research for the same, developing business plan and recommending appropriate marketing plans for the same.
Education: Post Graduation (any principle), MBA Marketing
Age: 25- 32
* Willingness and commitment to make a difference to the healthcare needs of the uncovered markets
* Willingness to spend 70-80% of time in rural/ semi-urban towns
* Role will involve extensive traveling
Skills required :
* Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills – to hire local talent, influence customers, patients on healthcare needs
* Networking Skills – to identify & acquire profitable channel partners
* Planning skills – to manage marketing, sales and distribution channel
* Knowledge of multiple languages
* Preferably traveled extensively across the country
* Experience in rural markets – FMCG / Pharma
* Below the line marketing experience – FMCG / Pharma
* Ad agency Client Servicing – supporting FMCg brands for below the line activities
Experience: 3-6 years
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
To apply(registered users), CLICK HERE
To apply(New users), CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.