The Yash Birla Group is an INR 30 Billion conglomerate of over 20 diversified companies which run the gamut from established sectors like Auto & Engineering, Textiles & Chemicals and Power & Electricals to emerging sectors of today like Wellness & Lifestyle, Education & IT. Today the group has 8 listed entities in India.
The Yash Birla Group would be on the forefront of Indian industry, while expanding its global footprint and carrying forward the legacy of the Birla name by pursuit of excellence driven growth on the bedrock of our ideals.
Post: Ayurvedic Product Development
· Experience in Ayurvedic & Herbal Formulation
· Approved by FDA ( Maharashtra ) for Microbiological & Chemical and Instrumental Analysis.
· Should know Active Ingredient Extraction and Standardization from Herbs.
· developing quality formulations conforming to manufacturing standards & specifications (as per cGLP/cGMP).
Should know documentation right from receipt of materials to finished products and for Exports.
Development and Preparation of Specifications with respect to Raw Herbs, Raw Materials such as Excipients, Flavours, other additives and Finished Product as per Pharmacopoeia needs
· Should be able to identify and select raw materials in improving existing formulations and identifying new formulations.
· Should know the stability studies of the finalized formulations as per ICH guidelines.
· Should be able to develop the New Product Formulation.
· Should know Standard Analytical Procedures.
· Vender development
· Quality standards for Finished Products.
B Pharma graduate/post graduate
· Good command over sanskrit texts in Ayurved
· Good command over PC operations
· Clinical experience in Ayurvedic clinics or hospitals for at least 6 months
· Good documentation skills
Experience: 3-6 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Production
To Apply Online, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database