Torrent Pharma requires Bio-Analytical - SCIENTIST-II
Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country at an investment of Rs. 200 crores so far. It has discovered and patented the AGE (Advanced Glycosylation End Product) Breaker Compound which has potential to treat heart diseases and diabetes related vascular complications. Its manufacturing facilities have received quality certifications from various international regulatory authorities.
Post: Executive/Asst Manager-Regulatory Affairs
* Operating LCMS-MS instrument like API 3000, API 4000, Thermo etc.
* Processing of study sample through plasma separation.
* Searching literature to understand physical and chemical properties of compound like solubility, acidic or basic, Pka - dissociation constant etc.
* Developing method for sample analysis, extraction procedure on the basis of physical and chemical properties of compound.
* Performing sample analysis on LCMS-MS instrument and detecting result.
* Validating the method developed for sample analysis through cross check of its results.
* Preparing documents releted to method development, method validation and sample analysis etc. as per regulatory guidelines and protocol.
* Preparing SOTP for the activities carried out in condution of experiments.
* Troubleshooting of instruments.
Candidate should be M.Sc/M.Pharm with 2-4 years of releavent experience.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmaceutical Research Scientist
Reference Code: INSTRUMENTATION-BA
To Apply for the Job, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.