Opening for post of Pharma Export Manager - TrueOsis Consultancy
TrueOsis ever since its inception in 2007 has been involved in providing high quality manpower solutions and services. We have been successful in providing consistent and reliable services to our customers who include BFSI, BPOs, IT Industries, Pharma, Private Manufacturing Enterprises and FMCG Companies.
Post: Pharma Export Manager
• Develop the overall sales strategy plan for export sales
• Plan and manage overseas sales through direct customers, distributors and other relevant sales outlets for target markets- AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA, SOUTH EAST ASIA & EASTERN EUROPE.
• Manage export accounts to achieve sales targets
• Negotiate and manage contracts for sales/ distribution as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer relations
• Develop knowledge and understanding of local requirements for pharmaceuticals.
• Develop export programmes to promote new products and actively support all product promotions to customers
• Liaise with customers services to process orders, enquiries, sample requests, catalogue requests and offer quotations
• Deal with customer complaints in a professional and helpful manner
• Manage the movement of products in accordance with organisational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process
• Manage the necessary administration and documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities. Liaising with regulatory, finance and other departments as required
• An experienced Pharmaceutical export sales professional
• An understanding and experience of setting up distributors in overseas markets that include AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA, SOUTH EAST ASIA & EASTERN EUROPE
• The ability to travel for prolonged periods of time
• A working knowledge of regulatory issues overseas
• The ability to develop and execute business strategies and plans
• A detailed understanding of Pharmaceutical industry
• Be self motivated (minimum supervision required)
• Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Computer knowledge must which includes MS-Office, PPT, Excel, Internet.
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Chandigarh or any other. He/she can work from his location as the job requires frequent travelling in different parts of the country.
Functional Area: sales, other
Last Date: 1st April, 2013
Mail CV: Trueosis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us : + 91 9316196591
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.