Walk in for post of Research Associate (Nuclear Medicine, Pharmacy & Toxicology Radiology) in INMAS-DRDO
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work in radiation sciences. INMAS is looking for meritorious young researchers for pursuing research in the frontier areas at INMAS. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in frontier areas. INMAS possesses ambience of a research cum academic institute coupled with an advanced R&D infrastructure in a mission mode. It provides the best infrastructure, motivation and personality development prospects for talented students, dreaming of unparalleled success in their professional endeavors. IN MAS provides state of the art research facilities for undertaking pioneering research with defence applications.
Posts: Research Associate (Nuclear Medicine, Pharmacy & Toxicology Radiology) (Maximum Tenure- Two Years)
Desirable: 1 year working experience in PET/CT Scanner OR
PhD in Pharmacy/ Toxicology/ Animal Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / NMR OR MD/DNB (Radio diagnosis)
Desirable: Experience on US and CT/MRI
No of Posts: 2
Age Limit: 30 years
Stipend: Rs. 24000
Applications are invited from candidates possessing the above qualifications. The upper age limit is as on the last date for receipt of applic ation. (5 years relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per rules). Actual No. of vacancies may vary.
• Number of posts may vary/increase/decrease
• Application form can be download from the website drdo.gov.in and E-Mailed to email@example.com on or before 29 March 2013
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Confirmation will be sent to short-listed candidates through email only
• Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
• Written Test may be conducted from 0930-1030 hrs. Late comers will not be considered.
• Candidates with experience will be given extra weight age at time of Interview
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
• Walk-in Interview will be held on 1 April 2013 at 09:00 AM at INMAS, Delhi. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining
See All Other Jobs in our Database