Job as QA Manager in Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble is the innovation leader in our industry. Virtually all the organic sales growth we’ve delivered in the past nine years has come from new brands and new or improved product innovation. We continually strengthen our innovation capability and pipeline by investing two times more, on average, than our major competitors.
P&G. We interact with more than five million consumers each year in nearly 60 countries around the world. We conduct over 15,000 research studies every year. We invest more than $350 million a year in consumer understanding. This results in insights that tell us where the innovation opportunities are and how to serve and communicate with consumers.
Post: QA Manager - India- MFG00003576
The contractor site Quality Assurance (QA) associate will be responsible for managing quality systems at the contracts manufacturing site, including supervision of contractor quality control team members,to ensure compliance with cGMP and local regulations. The candidate will work with Product Supply Operations and Planning teams as well as contractors, suppliers etc to build and sustain Quality Assurance Capability at the site as well as contractor/ suppliers. The role requires interaction with multi-functional project teams including R&D to identify solutions that best meet business need while ensuring compliance with cGMP and regulatory requirements.
Business contributions will include
- Develop and improve QA capability and systems at new or existing Health /Oral Care manufacturing site to ensure timely QC/ QA support, product release / reject decisions
- Lead QA contact for qualification of lab equipment (Baddi sites) and process validation inputs
- Guidance and training to QC chemists for day-to-day operations, Develop /review Standard Operating Procedures to provide guidance as needed
- Conduct QA training for the site teams and internal assessment (SIP) as needed
- Develop and improve supplier capability to for starting material quality in line with applicable standards (if needed by site team)
- Leading investigation of quality issues and developing systemic action plans to fix root cause, review of audit action plans
Support and coaching/training for the site for external agency audit such as TGA audit
Postgraduate degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy or Engineering Graduate is required
- Experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance in OTC pharmaceutical /cosmetic industry is highly desirable (minimum 5-6 years), preferably with experience in Lozenges/ Ointments/ Tablets/ Creams product forms
- Knowledge of local FDA requirements per Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules, having approved chemist/ technical staff recognition from FDA will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal) to be able to communicate with regional and global teams
- High integrity, Passion for doing the right thing
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, effective priority setting skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams, with focus on solutions
- Ability to coach and guide /conduct training programs for contract manufacturing site teams
- Willingness to travel to support business need
- No location constraints – must be willing to relocate depending on assignment need (Baddi/Chandigarh/ Hyderabad/
Chennai/ Mumbai). Current openings are in Bhopal and Chandigarh areas.
- Candidates interested in a career in Quality Assurance without location constraints only should apply.
We look for candidates who have a passion for winning and who have demonstrated excellence in their work and academic experience. We look for people with leadership skills who are effective in teams. We want employees with strong analytical skills and the ability to think of out-of-the box solutions to business problems. We want people who are
able to handle multiple priorities, who have a bias for action and who are genuinely interested in personal development and the development of others. Finally, we want people who would respect and embody the Principles and Core Values that make P&G the organization it is.
Education: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Job Code: MFG00003576
End Date: 4th Apr, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.