Opportunity for M.Pharm, Pharm.D, Ph.D to work as Scientific Writer in Parexel
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Scientific Writer
- Good working knowledge of the organizations service offerings and processes
- Develop high-quality scientific content by means of all necessary research, scientific writing, editing, and fact checking, to meet deadlines and work within project scope and objectives. Applies to all formats of MedComs communication outputs
- Acquire and maintain effective understanding of relevant therapy areas, client products, and objectives
- Take ownership of assigned projects and resolve basic technical issues to ensure excellent project delivery. Liaise effectively with client and external authors/opinion leaders during the lifecycle of assigned projects
-Degree and a higher degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, or Medicine (BSc, BA, PharmD, PhD, MD)
* Work experience not essential
* Maintain high level of client satisfaction with all interactions and deliverables
Qualification: BSc, BA, PharmD, PhD, MD
Location: India - Andhra pradesh - Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Logistic
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 28th March, 2013
Req Number: pare-10024796
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.