United Biotech has been a trend setter of new standards and is among the fastest growing companies in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry. In a span of 12 years it has established an enviable reputation and track record for adopting latest manufacturing technologies, introducing world-class quality of products, ground breaking Research & Development efforts in association with its foreign counterparts and for setting new standards of customer service.
Post: Trainee Product Executive - Female - 4 Openings
* Training & coordinating with field force & developing communication guidelines.
* Handling queries of customer (Doctors) and sales force.
* Developing marketing strategies.
* Responsible for Brand Promotion plans execution.
* Designing promotional materials.
* Responsible for product launching in different areas.
* Maintaining track record of product wise target achievement.
* Handling Doctor Interaction/ CMEs
* Candidate interested in traveling will be preferred.
Candidate should be B.Pharm with 6 months to 1 year of Experience.
Should have good communication and presentation skills.
Freshers can also apply.
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DRA
Send your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database