Require Project Manager in TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE- Govt
The Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology (Government of India) has established the Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), an autonomous institution, as a part of the interdisciplinary Health Biotech Science Cluster, in the National Capital Region. Major Indian and overseas institutions are mentoring the development of the THSTI. The institution is designed to be a dynamic and interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to accelerate the extension of concepts to the improvement of human health. The other members of the cluster include the Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) under the aegis of UNESCO, with which THSTI will have seamless scientific collaboration to achieve interdisciplinary expertise. The cluster institutions will have access to state of the art experimental animal facility, and platform technology resources. The permanent facilities of THSTI will come up at Faridabad over the next three years. Interim facilities are functioning from Gurgaon close to the South Delhi area with adequate housing, transportation and schooling facilities in the neighbourhood. Campus housing may be made available when the institution moves to the Faridabad campus.
Post: Project Manager
THSTI has established collaborations with physicians in hospitals in Delhi and across the country to set up translational programs and facilitate clinical research. The job profile of the project manager will be to coordinate activities associated with these collaborations.
Age limit: 40 years
(i) Postgraduate diploma/degree in business / hospital administration with at least one year experience in hospital / health sector / projects related to clinical research (preference will be given to applicants with post-graduation in life sciences). OR (ii) MBBS with at least one year experience of working in projects related to clinical research
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board / University.
2. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. The position is strictly project-based and has a fixed tenure of one year.
6. Interested candidates may please send their current CV with a cover letter indicating their motivation for the position by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th April, 2012.
7. Candidates are expected to appear for a walk-in-interview on 17th April, 2012 between 2pm and 5pm at THSTI (address given above) along with the CV, write-up and passport size photograph. The final result will be published in the website on 20th April, 2012. They will be expected to join by 30th April, 2012.
8. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits. Salary mentioned for the position is indicative and actual salary will be based on experience, qualifications and skill set of the candidate.
9. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Information can be obtained from the institute on telephone no. 0124-2876300.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
496, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Gurgaon – 122 016
Recruitment Notice No: THS/RN/6/2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.