Applications are invited for the posts of Finance & Accounts Officer, Librarian, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor, which are being recruited on Regular basis in the School of Computational Sciences, Education, Social Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur ), Social Sciences (University Campus), Technology (Sub-centre, Latur), Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics & Statistics), Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sciences, Language & Literature [English,], Media Studies and Pharmacy of this University. Prescribed Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Reservation, Specializations, Pay Scales, other details are available on www.srtmun.ac.in & www.maharashtra.gov.in websites, respectively. The application in prescribed form in five sets should reach before 5.00 p.m. on 16-04-2012. The probable dates of interviews are 25 to 30th May, 2012. The actual dates of interviews will be published on University web-site.
Specialization: Quality Assurance / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: (as per AICTE rules) - (Post No. 12)
1. Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree,
2. Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and/or research and/or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D. is desirable.
4. Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: (as per UGC rules) - (Post No. 12)
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of eight years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree. or
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy;
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of eight years in a position equivalent to the level of Lecturer, Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
FIND MORE INFO ON NEXT PAGE ...
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
1.From the above Sr. No. 1 to 12 posts, three posts are to be filled from the following persons: Person with low vision:- means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction, but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device. OR Hearing impairment:- means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. As regards above, a certificate to extend that a person suffering from not less than 40% disability as certified by a competent medical authority.
2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
4. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
5. The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for the appointment of Professors.
6. The Ph.D. Degree shall be a mandatory qualification for all candidates to be appointed as Associate Professor.
7. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
8. Applicants for Assistant Professors are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
9. Candidates desirous to applying for more than one post should submit separate applications.
10. University reserve the rights to not to fill up any of the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons.
11. University reserve the rights to reduce or increase the number of posts.
12. University reserve the rights to decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates.
13. Candidates belonging to reserved categories, as notified by the State Government of Maharashtra and also belonging to specific reserved category from Maharashtra State will alone be considered for reserved posts.
14. As per G.R. dated 29-03-1997 the reservation in favour of VJ (A), NT (1), NT (2) & NT(3) will be interchangeable if the candidate/s not available from required category, Hence, candidate belongs to NT(1), NT(2) & NT(3) can apply for the concerned reserved post.
15. Reservation for Women will be as per the State Government norms. However, if the candidates from woman categories are not available, the candidates from men category will be considered for selection as per G.R. No. Sankirna/1096/pra.Kra 30/ka-2, dated 01-08-1997 for appointment.
16. Preference will be given to Sports person as per provision under Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution No. jkØh/kks&2002@iz-Ø-68@Øh;qls&2] fn- 30 ,fizy] 2005-
17. As regards instructions, Sr. No. 15 & 16, Women and Sports candidates from the Open, OBC, NT-2 & NT-3 category must submit Non-Crème layer Certificate for getting the benefit of Horizontal Reservation in the said category as per Government norms.
18. As per provision laid down in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/CR(17/ 2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, in the prescribed proforma with Application Form, as Declaration FORM-A.
19. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
20. The candidate should submit all the required documents and related proof to API score with application form.
21. Interview of candidates found eligible will be preceded by exposition / colloquium.
22. No application shall be entertained if it is incomplete / received after the last date prescribed / not forwarded through proper channel.
23. The Candidate appointed in the University services after 1 Nov., 2005 would be covered under new “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” and the existing pension scheme (i.e. Maharashtra Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1982 and Maharashtra Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules 1984) and General Provident Fund Scheme (GPF) will not be applicable as per Government Resolution No. CPS-1005/126/SER-4, dated 31st Oct., 2005 and subsequent Government Resolutions issued from time to time. This rule shall not be applicable to the candidate, who is already working on pension-able post.
24. Those who are in service should apply through proper channel.
25. The call letters will be issued to the candidates as University rules.
26. Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not confer any right to be called for interview and / or selection.
27. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview / selection of candidates will be entertained at any stage.
28. The Selection Committee reserves the right to select highly qualified candidates, in absentia, for Professor’s posts.
29. The University will not be responsible for any postal lapses or delay.
30. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
31. The University shall not be held responsible for postponement or cancellation of scheduled interviews for any unforeseen / unavoidable reasons.
32. Canvassing in any form, directly or indirectly, will disqualify the candidate immediately.
33. The envelope containing application forms should be superscribed by “Application for the post of ____________________ in the School of ____________________”.
34. Candidate should enclose attested copies of all the following documents / certificates with each application form. (a) Degree / Diploma, Statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications and experience. (b) Caste Certificate from Competent Authority, if candidate belong to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Nomadic Tribe and Vimukta Jati / OBC. It is compulsory to attach the Non Creamy Layer Certificate (current year) with application form to the candidates who belongs to the VJ-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D and OBC categories vide Government of Maharashtra’s Circular No. CBC 10/2006/Pra.Kra.15/MAVAK 5 dated 5th June, 2006. (c) Caste validity certificate (for reserved posts). (d) SSC certificate or other equivalent certificate in support of age. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only and (e) All other relevant documents / certificates.
35. Candidate should be fulfilled Complete Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC Regulations, 2010 in Appendix-III It is compulsory to the post of Associate Professor and Professor.
36. Prescribed Application Form along with other additional information is available on University website (www.srtmun.ac.in) & Government of Maharashtra website (www.maharashtra.gov.in). The candidate should attach a Demand draft Rs. 600/- (for Unreserved posts) and Rs. 300/- (for reserved posts) [nonrefundable] of nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Registrar, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded” payable at Nanded.
37. Candidates should send the application in the prescribed form with all attested relevant enclosures in 5 (five) sets only, to reach the Registrar, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Vishnupuri, Nanded-431 606 (Maharashtra) on or before 16th APRIL, 2012 at 5.00 p.m.
38. Those who have already applied vide Advt. No. SRTMUN/TP/06/2011 dated 21- 10-2011 for the post of Associate Professor, in the School of Social Sciences, University Campus, need not apply again but may send additional information if any in due time.
39. The probable dates of interviews are 25 to 30th May, 2012. The Actual dates of interviews will be informed to the concerned qualified candidate and the actual dates of interview will be published on the University website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database