Excellent Opening for Research Analyst and Research Scientist in Oxygen Bio Research Pvt Ltd at Ahmedabad | 5 vacancies
O2h is a global leader in the field organic and medicinal chemistry with its HQ in UK and a new world class research centre in Ahmedabad, India. O2h works collaboratively with discovery research companies in Japan, Europe and the USA.
O2h offers outstanding opportunities for passionate professionals with initiative and who thrive in a performance based environment. O2h has a unique and stimulating team-based culture. O2h is committed to providing extensive training and support in order that every team member can fulfill their career potential.
O2h has emerged from the Science Park, Cambridge, UK and developed a talented team of scientists to provide a world class discovery service from its state-of-the-art research centre in India. The O2h delivery model has a proven track record of providing a step change in the effectiveness of drug discovery for a range of global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies operating at the forefront of early stage discovery programs.
Post: Research Analyst / Research Scientist - Analytical
- Could be able to do the method development for the synthetic compounds by HPLC, LC-MS, Prep- HPLC technique.
- Communicate with the scientists/Chemist to find out the troubleshooting in the analysis reports.
- Maintain the daily and weekly reports.
- Capable to handle the analytica instruments well for HPLC, LC-MS, GC, FTIR, Prep- HPLC, NMR.
- Could be able to develop methods for the new synthetic chemistry process.
- Good Documentation capability and manage the daily and weekly reports.
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc-Chemistry, M.Pharm, M.Sc-Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/Biotech
Functional Area:Healthcaree,Medical, R&D
For Apply/ send your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.