Manager- API Business Development require in MSN Groups
MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of four API manufacturing plants, one finished dosage facility and a dedicated Technology development center. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirms to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment
Post: Manager- API Business Development
* Will be Responsible for Business development of API Division.
* Product Selection/Screening from online resources and customers
* Interaction with R&D and IPM in Product Selection Process
* Travel (Accompany Marketing teams to customer visits) help with Marketing if necessary
* Project Planning for API launch requirements. Interaction with Marketing, * General Business Development activities (marketing collateral preparation, communications etc)
• M Sc (Org. Chemistry)
• MBA and/or Degree/Diploma in Patent Law (as in Nalsar Patent law diploma)
• 7-10 experience in R&D/IP or Business development
• Excellent communication (writing, listening and talking) skills and presentable.
• Experience in Project Management will be helpful
Be able to lead a small team. Kindly mail your updated Profile / CV in a word format along with the following details:
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
4. Current Location
5. Relocation (Yes/No)
6. Total years of experience
7. Skills / Expertise
8. Professional references -Two (Name, Designation, Company & Contact)
Experience: 3-5 years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education: B.Pharm, M.Sc - chem
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: sales, BD
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.