Job as Scientist
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments.
Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country at an investment of Rs. 200 crores so far. It has discovered and patented the AGE (Advanced Glycosylation End Product) Breaker Compound which has potential to treat heart diseases and diabetes related vascular complications. Its manufacturing facilities have received quality certifications from various international regulatory authorities.
• Preparing SOP’s and protocols for system, instruments & project activities, its review and timely revision as per regulatory requirement.
• Reviewing of SOTP’s, validation reports, internal & external study reports.
• Establishing various systems in Lab as per regulatory guidelines & facing various internal and external audits.
• Understanding and evaluation new techniques being developed in Bioanalytical field.
• Planning of projects that include manpower planning, resources planning, instrument utilization, shift hours etc.
• Reviewing, Supervising & providing guidance to subordinates for Method Development, Method Validation, study sample analysis & documentation.
• Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of LCMS/MS instrument and its related problems.
• Taking project status updating from the subordinates and providing guidance for its timely completion.
• Reviewing project journals and its finalization.
• Auditing of various CRO’s for outsourced projects.
• Method development for estimation drug and metabolites in biological matrix.
• Thorough knowledge and experience on hand for Method Validation and Study Sample analysis.
• Knowledge of GLP & Other regulartory Guideline
Experience: 7 years
Location: Ahmedabad (Bhat)
Education: Ph.D with M.Pharm or M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Research
Contact: Gaurav Sharma
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Vill Bhud & Makhnu Majra Teh Baddi Distt Solan,India
Telephone: 079 - 23969100
Apply/Send your resume at, Click Here