Rajasthan Ayurved University invites applications for recruitment to Professor, Asso/Asst Professor
Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is the first Ayurved University of Rajasthan and is the second University of it's kind in India, . The Rajasthan Ayurveda University was established by RAU Act -2002 (Act No. 15 of 2002) which came into force w.e.f. may 24, 2003 vide Gazette Notification no. F25 (6) Ay. /2000 dated May 24,2003. This university has now affiliated all the 44 colleges/institutions of Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy, and about 7000 students are pursuing their UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral Studies. This university is conducting the admission to its degree courses through Joint Entrance Test at National level/ State level.
The university has its own constituent college of Ayurved, constituent DAN & P training center and Herbal farming center. The campus is situated at Kadwad, Jodhpur on Jodhpur-Nagaur Highway on over 322 acres of land proposed to accommodate Central Administrative Block , 263 beded Hospital, Academic Block, Residential Quarters, Sports Complex, Herbal garden & Herbal farm etc.
Post: Professor, Asso/Asst Professor
Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts
1. Professor : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
Prasuti evam Striroga
Age Limit : 55 Years as on 01.01.2011
2. Associate Professor : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/-
Swastha Vritta – 01
Agad Tantra & Panchkarma – 01
Age Limit : 50 Years as on 01.01.2011
3. Assistant Professor (Agad Tantra) : 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
Age Limit : 45 Years as on 01.01.2011
1. Personal Secretary to Vice-Chancellor : 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
Age Limit : 50 Years as on 01.01.2011
2. Assistant Registrar : 01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
Age Limit : 45 Yrs as on 01.01.2011
1. A candidate for appointment to the service must be
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who come over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka
and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malavi, Zaire and Ethiopia, with the intention to permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b)(c)(d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government, Department of Home Affairs and Justice after proper verification.
2. Age relaxation shall be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Female/PH candidates as per Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur Service Rules-2009. Relaxation in maximum age limit: –
(1) The upper age limit shall be relaxed by:
(a) 5 years in case of belonging to the SC, ST, Other Backward Classes and Women candidates belonging to general category.
(b) 10 years in case of women candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Other Backward Classes.
(2) The upper age limit shall be relaxed to physically handicapped as under:
(a) 15 years for candidates belonging to SC and STs,
(b) 13 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes.
(c) 10 years for candidates belonging to general category.
3. Matrimonial: (1) The candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he/she has more than one wife/husband living. (2) No married candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the service if he/she had at the time of his/her marriage accepted any dowry; Explanation: – For the purpose of this rule, ‘dowry’ has the same meaning as in the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 (Central Act 28 of 1961).
(3) No candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the service who has more than two children on or after 01.06.2002. Provided that: (a) the candidate having more than two children shall be qualified for appointment so long as the number of children he/she has on 01.06.2002 does not increase. (b) where a candidate has only one child from earlier delivery but more than one child are borne out of a single subsequent delivery, the children so borne shall be deemed to be one entity while counting the total number of children. (c) the provision of above sub-rule-(4), shall not be applicable to the appointment of a widow, whose appointment is made under the compassionate appointment of dependents of deceased Government servants rules. (d) A candidate must produce an affidavit on Non-judicial Stamp worth Rs. 10/- attested by Notary regarding his/her alive children as on 01st June 2002 and onwards.
4. The candidates already in service must produce their No Objection Certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of interview.
5. Details of Academic qualifications are available on University website alongwith prescribed application form.
6. Number of post(s) may be increased or decreased without notice.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill up post(s) advertised.
8. Mere applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
Find more info on next page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.