Require Associate Hepatic care at Abbott Healthcare
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, diversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Associate Hepatic care
* Successfully launch assigned brands in a specialty segment in line with brand strategy
* Plan and consistently achieve patients on therapy, unit targets and value targets
* Ensure customer coverage / KOL development in assigned territory as per plan
* Execute / initiate compliant medico marketing activities
* Manage distribution channel and monitor services to all stakeholders
* Proactively plan and execute immediate and medium term plans for the business in his/her region
* Record and report all market intelligence to HO
* B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc. candidates preferred. Other graduates with management qualification can also be considered
* 3 + years in gastroenterology / other specialty segment is desirable
* Experience of selling premium brands is essential
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Keyword or Job ID: 93496BR
End Date: 27th July, 2011
To Apply/Send your resume, Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.