Work as a Analyst / Senior Analyst, Business Analytics - Austria @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Analytics - Austria
Reports to: Group Head, Business Analytics
Provide analytical support to Country Organizations (CPO) and Global Business Franchise (BF) Teams in the production of standardised reports, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), MPR (Monthly Performance Report) and undertake ad-hoc projects in the areas of business analytics, business intelligence and market research.
• Develop, produce and update monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for General Medicine Brands – these include IMS sales and volume analysis, market share, source of business analysis, NRx, TRx trend analysis and reporting
• Maintain and enhance existing CPO/BF market forecasts & healthcare trends across retail and hospital segment
• Pro-actively manage the existing E-library to store primary and secondary data reports and KPIs – working with the Data Management Executive
• Respond to ad-hoc requests from CPO and Global Marketing Science Teams to support analysis; address business questions related to specific TAs/ATCs
• Work closely with Business Analytics and Marketing Science management teams to gain greater insight in to the future trends for General Medicine Brands
• Take ownership of systems and processes; constantly strive to improve efficiency of work flow and operating procedures for all deliverables
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.