As one of India’s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for the past half century. For over five decades we have been providing healthcare services to three generations of Delhites with care and dedication.
Post: Senior Executive/Executive Pharmacist
1. Provides care in the pain management and directed toward meeting both the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient.
2. Proficient in pain management guidelines and medication dosing. Utilizes initiative, strives to maintain steady level of productivity.
3. Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders.
4. Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel.
5. Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
6. Prepares admixtures and extemporaneous parental products under aseptic conditions.
7. Provides pharmaceutical care to all ages of patients from newborns to the elderly. Understands that there are dosage variations between newborn, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients and knows where to find appropriate information.
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
End Date: 17th July, 2011
Mail your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database