A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Analyst/Senior Analyst, Business Analytics - Pharma Reporting
Provide analytical support to Country Organizations (CPO) and Global Business Franchise (BF) Teams in the production of standardised reports, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), MPR (Monthly Performance Report) and undertake ad-hoc projects in the areas of business analytics, business intelligence and market research.
• Develop, produce and update monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for General Medicine Brands – these include IMS sales and volume analysis, market share, source of business analysis, NRx, TRx trend analysis and reporting
• Maintain and enhance existing CPO/BF market forecasts & healthcare trends across retail and hospital segment
• Pro-actively manage the existing E-library to store primary and secondary data reports and KPIs – working with the Data Management Executive
• Respond to ad-hoc requests from CPO and Global Marketing Science Teams to support analysis; address business questions related to specific TAs/ATCs
• Work closely with Business Analytics and Marketing Science management teams to gain greater insight in to the future trends for General Medicine Brands
• Take ownership of systems and processes; constantly strive to improve efficiency of work flow and operating procedures for all deliverables
FIND DETAILS ON QUALIFICATION & HOW TO APPLY ON NEXT PAGE ...
Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science/Engineering preferably with MBA degree from a reputed institution; OR Degree in Pharmacy/Science/Engineering with MBA degree from a reputed institution
• 3+ years experience in Business Analytics (Pharma) with at least 1 year in Market Research with specific experience of producing Key Performance Indicator reports/dashboards or similar monthly reports for Senior Management.
• Strong quantitative & market research background
• Understanding of IMS data, pharma market databases and trends
• Ability to run analyses in Microsoft Excel - can manipulate data from IMS and other suppliers in Microsoft Excel to produce meaningful analyses
• Strong story boarding and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Organizational, planning and project management skills.
• Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to operate effectively in an international environment.
• Ability to arrive at simple yet robust analysis and insights from complex data sources; ability to convert hard/raw data into meaningful analysis.
Experience: min. 3 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 81045BR
End Date: 24th July, 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database