Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 18th among the Indian Pharma majors.
Post: Country Manager
• The Incumbent will be responsible for all top line & Bottom line growth / profitability of business in assigned country/ies.
• He/She would set the vision & strategy for the groups business in the in African markets, right from identification of products, operational capabilities, & business plans.
• He / she would be responsible to develop new business opportunities thorough corporate tie-ups, mergers, acquisitions and market development activities.
• Review Performance benchmarks on a monthly basis and implement corrective measures in the concern areas.
• Develop positive Image of the company through various communication initiatives with the local media; Referral Doctors; Families; Insurance Companies and Corporate.
Qualification: B.Pharm / B.Sc + MBA (Marketing)
Should have at least 3 - 4 yrs of Pharmaceuticals Operation / First / Second Line Management experience in domestic market.
(1) Should have a sound knowledge of and clarity upon Pharmacology / Pharmacy & Theraputic Segments of the products handled or promoted.
(2) Should have sound working knowledge to work on computer applications. Should be a good team player and an effective leader.
(3) Should be effective in Planning, co-coordinating and objective setting.
(4) Good interpersonal and communication skills.
(5) Proven track record. Exposure in International Marketing is not necessary.
(6) Pleasing personality.
Experience: 2-4 years
Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA-Marketing
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 20th July, 2011
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database