The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab. After the reorganization of the state, the administrative control of the institute passed on to the Union Territory of Chandigarh in November 1966. The Institute became an autonomous body under the Act of Parliament in 1967 functioning under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Post: Pharmacist Grade-II
Post Code: PHRM/059
No. of posts: 13, UR-06, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04
Pay Scale: Pay Band for Sr. No. 2 is Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800/-.
For Sr. No. 2 & 3 is 18-30 Years.
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute/Board.
iii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute/University.
Experience in dispensary and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or Institution or in a drug store of Pharmaceutical concern.
Find more info on Next Page...
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.nic.in.
2. All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application form on the website www.pgimer.nic.in.
3. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the e-mail ID not be shared or disclosed to any body. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
5. The candidates should fill his application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
6. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
The amount of fee to be paid is as under:-
Category Total Amount Payable
SC/ST Rs 250/-
For all others Rs 500/-
7. Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
8. Candidates must ensure that the application number should match with challan number, failing which the application will be rejected and the PGIMER will not be responsible for any remittance of fee.
9. The candidate should upload the challan fee on PGI website within the stipulated time.
10. The candidates applying through Online Mode and the last date for deposit of application fee in Bank is declared holiday, the same will be received on the next working day.
11. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letters & admit card. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the PGI website pgimer.nic.in by entering their Registration Number/application Number, Date of Birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on internet 15 days before the actual date of examination.
12. Further, instructions regarding Written Test etc. will be given to the candidates along with the admit card/call letter as information Hand out on PGI website
The candidates willing to apply may visit the Institute website i.e. pgimer.nic.in for detail information viz., application form/fee, age, pay scale, eligibility, qualification and experience etc. The application form will be available on PGI website from 17.06.2013 to 08.07.2013 (2359 hours). The number of posts are subject to variation.
The last date of receipt of application is 10.07.2013.
See All Other Jobs in our Database