Job as Junior Scientist in National Institute of Biologicals
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country.
Applications are invited for the following posts on direct recruitment basis:
Post: Jr. Scientist
No.of Post: 2 (SC- 1, OBC- 1)
Pay Band & Grade Pay: Rs.9300-34800 +4600(GP)
Max. Age: 35 yrs
The detailed advertisement is available in the Employment New/Rozgar Samachar dated 22-28 June, 2013 and also on the NIB website nib.gov.in . The application form can be downloaded from the said website.
Eligibility criteria: M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-chemistry / Serology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology or allied Biological sciences or equivalent.
1. Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 307. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of “_________.”
2. The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
3. Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not received.
4. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
5. Attested copies of all certificates including the caste certificate, if any, as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India, shall be attached with the application.
6. Those employed in Central/State Government / Autonomous Institutes and Central & State Public Sector undertakings should apply through proper channel; otherwise, their applications will not be considered.
7. The prescribed application format is available on NIB website nib.gov.in.
8. The last date for submission of application is 8 weeks from the date of publication in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.