Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in NII | 2 Posts
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defense, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Post: Senior Research Fellow(P) (Two Posts only)
Name of the project & Duration of the Project: Restoration of fertility by autologous male germ cell transplantation in young male individuals who loss their fertility upon chemotherapy. Under Tata Innovation Fellowship
Tenable till – 27.04.2014
Qualifications: M.Sc with 2 years research experience in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry or any other related field.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience are given below.
Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 18, 000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA if leading to Ph.D./ NET/GATE qualified otherwise Rs. 14,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Generation of transgenic animals using mice, Maintenance of transgenic lines and breeding, PCR, Southern blot, qRTPCR analysis etc
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Number of posts may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment.
4. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
6. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 23rd June, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.