Require Product Development Associate - Drug Discovery Process in Laila Pharmaceuticals
Laila group is inviting applications from dedicated scientist to become a part of new innovative and exploratory research program for developing molecules/Nutraceuticals /Botanical drugs for unmet medical needs. The Laila Group has now grown into an enterprise with strong competence in various areas like: Nutraceuticals (Laila Nutraceuticals), Pharmaceuticals (Laila Pharmaceuticals), educational institutes (medical college, engineering college), Sugar & Paper industry and Exports and manufacturing of plant extracts (Laila Impex). Laila group has built a best-in-class research facility that will support the increasing research needs of Nutraceuticals and phytochemicals/botanical drugs.
Post: Product Development Associate - Drug Discovery Process
1. To coordinate Product and Process innovation program
2. To involve in Planning and timely execution of projects
3. To Document project information for stage gate reviews
4. Follow up on all the ongoing projects
5. Study proposed projetcs in terms of regulatory and commerical feasibility.
5. Present and ilusidate project prgress to respective commites
6. Pharmacy Graduates with MBA will be more Preferable.
1. Candidate is expected to have outsatnding communication and presentation skills
2. To be proactive and deligent in working
3. Should have Drug Discovery and Regulatory exposure.
Experience: 1-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 28th July, 2012
Forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.