Manager-Business Analytics, Sandoz Western Europe Require at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Manager-Business Analytics, Sandoz Western Europe
Reports to: Manager-Sandoz Western Europe Team
Provide analytical support to Western European Regional Team in the production of standardised reports, KPIs, MPR (Monthly Performance Report), undertake ad-hoc projects in the areas of business analytics, business intelligence and market research as well as upgrading of existing tools and reports across M&S, Portfolio Management and Strategic Planning.
• Develop, update and produce the monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports
– including IMS sales and volume analysis, as well as other M&S standardized reports
• Maintain and upgrade existing SFE and KAM dashboards
• Support alignment of country specific reports into WE template
• To build new KPI reports and update existing KPI reports
• Develop and implement filing system / rules for Regional and country reports
• Respond to ad-hoc requests from Regional Team to support daily needs for analysis and slide decks
• Develop and maintain standardized xls tools for e.g. Business Cases, forecasts or supporting opportunities evaluation
Business studies (MBA)/M.Pharm/B.Pharm/advanced life science degree
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.