Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Invites Manager - Quality Assurance (Cosmetics)
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited; Haridwar, Uttaranchal (India) was established & formed in the year 2004 by Shri D. C. Jain, Shri Sanjeev Jain & Shri Sandeep Jain, the Promoter Directors, having over 30 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
Post: Manager - Quality Assurance (Cosmetics)
• Candidate should have worked with cream, ointment lotion, shampoo in Pharma / Ayurvedic /Cosmetics.
• Ability to handle market complaints, change controls, deviations, OOS, Failure Investigation, Art work / correction on drug license etc.
• Well exposure in validations, documentations, calibrations, microbiology, Aseptic practices exposure, annual product Review with Trend Analysis.
• Yield reconciliation & Line Clearance & In process Quality Assurance checks in manufacturing Sections.
• Should be able to work independently & can face national & International audits.
• Should be well concern with GMP Rules & Regulations.
M.Pharma /M.Sc./Ph.d/ B. Pharma with 8-12 years experience in testing, documentation, validation and method development of cream, ointment lotion, shampoo in Pharma / Ayurvedic /Cosmetics.
Experience: 8-12 Years
Education: B.Pharm-Pharmacy, M.Pharm-Pharmacy, B.Sc-Chemistry, M.Sc-Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 28th August, 2011
Forward Your Resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.