Applications are Invited in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd. for the Post of Chief Chemist - Government of India
The Namrup Fertilizer Complex, renamed as Brahmputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited after bifurcation from erstwhile Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited w.e.f. 1st April 2002 located on the bank of the river Dilli in the south-western border of Dibrugarh District in Assam is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer.
Till the beginning of sixties, Namrup a sleepy village ,was little known to the rest of the country. Discovery of oil and natural gas in Naharkatiya region promoted a serious thinking on proper utilization of gas which had to be otherwise to be flared up.
Post & No. of Vacancy & Location
Chief Chemist 01 Post UR ( For Namrup)
Scale of Pay(`) (Pre revised)
13000-350-18250/ Minimum gross emolument 37,900/- (approx)
The incumbent will be responsible for over all control in managing the Chemical Laboratories of the Corporation including the all types of Chemical Analytical jobs relating to smooth functioning of Plants. He should have knowledge of various test/ modern equipment required for analysis of Natural Gas, HDPE bags etc.
Age limit (Max) as on 1. 6.2011
Essential Qualification & experience
M.Sc (Chemistry) or equivalent post graduate degree with minimum 8 years post qualification Executive experience in Chemical Laboratory in a PSU/a large Private sector Chemical Industry. Preference will be given to candidates having inline experience in Chemical Laboratory of a Fertilizer Industry.
General Information & Instructions
1) All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution or Indian Medical Council (wherever applicable)
2) PSU executive applying for the post must be working for minimum two years in the next below post/scale as on 01.06.2011.
3) Reservation of post /relaxation in age etc. for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PH and Ex-Serviceman candidates shall be as per the Government of India directives.
4) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) are required to submit attested copies of their caste/ non creamy layer certificates issued by the Competent Authority alongwith the application. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”
5) For claiming the benefit of Physically Handicapped, the candidates should produce Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board attached to the special Employment Exchange/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PH or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
6) BVFCL reserves the right to offer immediate lower posts in case, candidates not found suitable for the advertised/applied post.
7) Candidates employed in Govt. Department/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce “No objection certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
8) Applications not found as per prescribed format will be summarily rejected. An application not accompanied by relevant certificate(s)/document(s)/photographs etc wherever necessary or requisite fee or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.