Post for a Associate Vice President - R&D in Medley Pharma
Medley was accredited as ISO - 9001 : 2000 company during the year 2003, by American Quality Assessors (AQA). Medley believes that quality is a continuous process and not an isolated stage in the process.
Medley's strength has also been it's product portfolio which has expanded in response to the market needs. As a strategic move towards success, the company has launched its cadiovascular, anti diabetic and neuropsychiatry products through its highly specialized VAZOKARE division.
Post: Associate Vice President - R&D
1. Responsible for formulation and development.
2. Exposure to analytical development will be an added advantage
3. Search for solutions in quality development and to carry out validations, technology transfer, etc.
1. Should be Post Graduate in Pharmaceutics preferably with Ph.D.
2. Should have experience of atleast 12-15 years in Formulation Development in a reputed Pharma Company.
3. Exposure & knowledge of regulatory requirements.
4. Familiar with ERP/SAP
5. Package will be comparable to the best in industry.
Experience: 12-15 yrs
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 10th August, 2011
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.