GVK is a diversified enterprise having interests in Infrastructure (Power, Transportation and Urban Infrastructure), Services (Hotels, Life-sciences and Financial) and Manufacturing (Particle Boards, Resins and Chemicals).GVKBIO, providing an integrated platform of research services across the Pharma R&D & Contract Manufacturing value chain to a growing number of global Pharma and Biotech companies.The Company has ~ 1500 employees spread across facilities in Hyderabad, Chennai and Gur-gaon. We cater to the clients that include top 20 global Pharma & Biotech companies.
Post: Scientist / Sr Scientist-PMC (Parallel Medicinal Chemistry)
- Should have knowledge on library synthesis. Success rate should be >70 %.
- Should have knowledge in multiple of 96 reactions at a time and auto purification.
- Should have knowledge in wet sample preparation (sample of proper concentration in DMSO or any solvent).
-Should handle 10-15 chemists.
- Experience in preparing plates for ADME studies.
- Should have knowledge in full instrumentation (Instruments related to parallel synthesis viz. 96-well plates, Bohdan blocks, radley's carousals, vacuum manifolds, Bohdan weighing machine, MS detected prep. HPLC etc.)
Should be PhD (Organic) / M Sc (Organic Chemistry) with 3-6 years experience in PMC and ADME (Reactions, reaction optimization, auto purifications, evaporations, barcoding, wet sample preparation, ADME plate preparation and shipment).
Exp: 3-6 years
Education: M.Sc, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job ID: gvk-pmc
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database