Rail Coach Factory, Raebareli Project desires to engage full time Para-medical staff on contract basis for duration up to 30.06.2014 or up to selected candidate becomes available from RRB whichever is earlier. The place of posting will be Rail Coach Factory, Raebareli at Lalganj. The 'Walk-in interview' will be conducted at Office of the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Prod.), Rail Coach Factory, Project Monitoring & Execution office, Langra Phatak, Alambagh, Lucknow-226011. The provision of monthly remuneration is for full time Contract and their daily rate basis proportionate deduction from their remuneration in the event such Contract staff is absenting himself/ herself for the period exceeding from those stipulated in the contract.
No.of Post: 2 (UR-1) (OBC-1)
Age as on 01.07.2013: 20-35yrs
Medical Classification: C2
Academic & Professional Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
* The last date for submission of applications will be 05.08.2013 at 17:00 hrs.
* The candidate should send application duly filled in all respects alongwith attested copies of required documents through ORDINARY POST only, so as to reach office of the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Production), Rail Coach Factory, Project Monitoring & Execution office, Langra Phatak, Alambagh, Lucknow-226011 within the closing date. However, the application can be dropped in Box kept in Office of the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Prod.), Rail Coach Factory, Project Monitoring & Execution office, Langra Phatak, Alambagh, Lucknow-226011 upto 05.08.2013 at 17:00 hrs of the closing date. The applications received after closing date, for any reason whatsoever, will not be considered. Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post envelopes will not be acknowledged / accepted.
* Any type of judicial matter will be subject to jurisdiction of Lucknow.
* The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board at Rail Coach Factory, Project Monitoring & Execution office, Langra Phatak, Alambagh, Lucknow-226011 on 12.08.2013.
* The candidate should write/mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………….. (Post) ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS in Rail Coach Factory, Rae Bareli” on the top of envelope containing the application.
* Incomplete application received from the candidates will not be considered.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
VENUE, DATE AND TIME OF “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW”:
Eligible and willing candidates should report at 10.00 Hrs as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates with one additional copies of the all testimonials (attested by Gaz. Officer), two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate (attested copy and original both) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
Venue of “Walk-in-interview” Candidates should report at: Office of the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Prod.), Rail Coach Factory, Project Monitoring & Execution office, Langra Phatak, Alambagh, Lucknow-226011
Date and time of “Walk-in-Interview” for the vacancy of.: At 10.00 hrs on 22.08.2013 for Pharmacist
N.B.: The day(s) of interview may be more than one day and no TA/DA/ Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview. Candidates should come prepared accordingly.
See All Other Jobs in our Database