The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009. The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc. Tech Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
Professor-1, Associate Professor-1, Assistant Professor-2
Professor : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP 10,000/-
Associate Professor : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + AGP 9,000/-
Assistant Professor : Rs. 15,600 –39,100 + AGP 6,000/-
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum qualification and experience required for the above posts are as prescribed by UGC / AICTE. NET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors.
Please note that the prescribed qualifications for teaching positions are as per “UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teaching and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2010" and the amendments thereto. Eligibility shall be considered as per the revised regulations. You may visit the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in for more details. Applicants for Assistant Professors possessing a Ph.D. Degree and claiming exemption from requirement of NET are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
Specialization: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry.
(If suitable candidate are not available for the post of Professor and Associate Professor under Pharmacy discipline, then candidates having background in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry may be considered against available Pharmacy posts.)
For More Info Go to Next Page...
1. The presentation of 05 minutes, discussion and personal interview will be the part of interview. The candidates will make a PowerPoint Presentation of 05 minutes on the topic of their choice specially preferred the topic concerned of your research area which will be presented by them at the time of interview. They should also bring their resume alongwith copies of the relevant documents at the time of interview.
2. The interview will be arranged through Video Conferencing/ Skype for faculties, who are deputed in abroad on the prior approval of the competent authority of the University. Please note the following details:
Skype Name: centraluniversityofrajasthan
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Please contact on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org well before the day of interview to establish trial contact through Skype to ensure smooth working of the gadgets on the day of interview.
3. The candidates will be considered for interview only if they have the required minimum API score of 400 and 300 for the post of Professor and Associate Professor respectively in category III as per UGC Regulation, 2010. You are therefore, requested to kindly confirm if you have the required minimum API score.
4. Please note that the candidates may be required to stay till late evening till the end of interview.
5. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
7. Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
8. The Selection Committee, after considering a candidate for the post of Professor or Associate Professor, may, if it is of the opinion that he or she will be suitable choice for the next lower post, can make such recommendation.
9. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Rajasthan High Court at Jaipur bench.
The interested candidates may report for walk-in-interview alongwith prescribed application form (available on University website) duly filled-in alongwith complete resume and copies of all relevant documents at Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, District Ajmer (Raj.) on the following respective dates:
Reporting time for Interview & Date of Interview: 26th July 2013, 10:00 A.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database