Opportunity for B.Pharm/D.Pharm (17 posts) as Pharmacist in National Rural Health Mission
The State Health Society Goa is interested in filling up the following categories of posts purely on Contract basis for a period of six months under NRHM Programme, Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa. The educational qualifications and other requirements are as specified below:
No. of Posts: 17
Monthly Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs.11000/-
Qualification: B.Pharm / D.Pharm Registered with Goa State Pharmacy Council
Date & Time of Walk - In - Interview: 31/07 /2013 Reg.time: 9:45am to 10:45am Interview time : 11:00 am
1. The age limit for all these posts will be preferably less than 40 years.
2. Knowledge of Konkani is essential and Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
3. The selected candidate will be stationed in different parts of the State.
4. The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt. Service.
5. This is National Health Programme and the jobs created will not be regularized.
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the posts are requested to attend the walk – in - Interview on the date and time stated above, in the Chamber of Chief Medical Officer, State Family Welfare Bureau, Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa along with their Biodata and original copies of their certificates in proof of the Educational qualificat ion, Birth, 15 years Residence Certificate, Valid Employment Registration Card and Experience if any for verification and attested copies for su bmission.
Candidates reporting after the end of registration time will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Advt. No.DHS/FW/NRHM-Staff/2013- 14/509
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.