Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) has been established under THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI UNIVERSITY ACT, 1999. an Act of the J&K State Legislature (ACT No. XII of 1999 dated 12th May 1999) as an autonomous, highly Technical & fully Residential University.
The University started functioning as an academic unit in Aug 2004 when it was inaugurated on 19th August 2004 at the hands of the then Hon'ble President of India Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam. Dr. Kalam also delivered the first lecture to the students of the University.
Post: Assistant Professor
Bio-Technology (Engg. & Tech.) Discipline:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech);
2. A Ph.D. Degree in Applied Biological Sciences such as, Micro-Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Pharmacy and Bio-Physics;
3. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade)and at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian / Foreign University.
II. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the eligibility test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals;
Salary: Pay band of Rs. 15600-39100, with applicable AGP of Rs. 6000/-.
See All Other Jobs in our Database