Employees’ state Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
Post: Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)
No. of Post: One
Recruitment for the post of Staff Nurses and paramedical Staff in ESIC Hospital, Manesar on Contract basis for retired Govt. Employee.
ESIC Hospital, Manesar invites application from the Retired employees of Central Government/State Government/ESIC/Quasi Govt/Municipal Body/Defence on contract basis for a period of one year or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier for following posts as detailed.
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board (ii) Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized institution (iii) Three years’ experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized Institute/Hospital after duty registered under pharmacy act 1948
Terms & Conditions
1. Appointment shall be for maximum duration of 1 Year. The contract will be valid either up to the date when regular staff joins duty or when the contract staff attains 65 years of age or one year from the date of appointment whichever is earlier.
2. This is tentative list of vacancy. The actual vacancy may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of staff.
3. Reservation will be given as per Central Govt./ESIC Rules
4. The recruitment is purely on contractual basis.
5. Application not in the prescribed Performa as per annexure ‘ET or incomplete or unsigned application or received after last date of the receipt of application or without required enclosure are liable to be rejected and reason of rejection will not be communicated.
6. No interim, correspondence/enquiry will be entertained.
7. No TA shall be payable to any candidate including SC/ST candidate for appearing in the interview.
8. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to candidates to be called for examination or interview.
9. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any vacancy.
10. The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
Fix remuneration of Rs. 15000/- per month subject to the condition that pension plus remuneration should not exceed the last pay including DA drawn by the official at the time of retirement. Conveyance may be reimbursed according to their entitlement prior to their retirement subject to the maximum of Rs. 2000/- per month.
Age:- Must not have attained age of 64 Years at the time of appointment.
Last date of application:
Interested eligible candidates may send his/her duly filled Application form complete in all respect in the prescribed Performa in Annexure’ B along with application fee of Rs. 125/- by way of demand Draft of any nationalized bank in favour of ‘ESI Fund A/C No. 1” payable at SBI, Manesar in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of ” addressed to the Medical Superintendent, Plot No. 41, Sec-3, ESIC Hospital, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon (Haryana) by registered post/by hand on or before 8.08.2013 at 4:00 pm.
Application received after closing date & time will not be entertained/considered. Envelope containing the application must mention the post name applied for.
No Fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
F. No. 133/A-43/15/Paramedical/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database